Sep 6, 2010

I'M HERE

YAY, after a 24 hour day, I'm finally in Tokyoooo :D I didn't even sleep the night before, since I had to leave by 4 to get to my 6:10 flight, so technically I have now been awake for 45 hours straight minus short naps on the plane.

Everything on the flights went well, and I must say I am SOLD on JAL airlines for good - best service EVAR. I got a gluten free meal option, 50+ movie choices and 20+ games on my personal tv >D Was I entertained? Oh yessss!!! And Tamsyn was there to pick me up, so awesome X3 We got my cellphone, which is in fact a white 821SC, which looks MUCH better in person if I do say so myself~ The top has a metallic plaid design, and now it just needs my personalizations (aka phone straps & stickers) heh~ Got my luggage shipped off as well, so should be getting that tomorrow morning between 9 & 12, which means I need to get to sleep soon.

But yes, spent the evening with Mami + Tamsyn, and I am SO excited and blessed to know both of them <3 I have my own key to the apartment, so I feel so special keke~ And if anyone would like my phone email address (or number), just let me know :D

I plan on taking a self-led adventure around the area tomorrow, even though it is DISGUSTINGLY hot ;___; Was 35/95 today and super humid, but the warm front it supposed to move out by the end of this week, so I'm very much looking forward to a Tokyo autumn. Anyway, shall post more coherently after I get some sleep, just wanted to say I'm here safe and sound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment